Sunday 17th September
In celebration of Scottish Food Fortnight we will be holding a kids cooking class with our new head chef. Get the kids excited about Scottish produce and homemade cooking on Sunday 17th September from 11am.
£9.95 per child
What is included in ticket price…
- – Decorate your very own chef’s hat
- – Learn about Scottish produce & eating local
- – Make your very own pizza
- – Recipe card on how to make homemade pizza sauce to take away with you
- – Sweet Treat to take home with you
Places must be secured in advance and is on a first come first serve basis. To book a place just give us a call on 0845 166 6004.